Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC Opens on May 6th?

From: maueg@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr M J Newton)
Date: 29 Apr 1994 14:35:39 +0100
Subject: TLTCTC Opens on May 6th?
To: rec-music-gaffa@pipex.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I haven't noticed it menioned here yet, but both "The Chart Show" and "Film
94" reported that "The Line, The Cross and the Curve" opens on May 6th. Now,
neither said where it would be opening: I can't imagine it playing at a
multiplex, and the Arts Centre cinema here at the University of Warwick
(where I could I imagine it playing) doesn't mention it in its schedule
for the next couple of months.

On a related note, "Good Morning with Anne and Nick" this morning included
an item of TLTCTC. It included an interview with Kate, several clips
(principally the sequence leading into The Red Shoes with dialogue as heard
on Shoedance, and some of the Eat the Music sequence) and a brief behind
the scenes shot of the filming of the sequence where Miranda Richardson
appears through the mirror.

--
  Matthew Newton                "Strangely enough, I don't particularly feel
                                 like taking advice from a man who spends