Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

...tis I that moan and groaneth

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 94 1:37:03 EDT
Subject: ...tis I that moan and groaneth
To: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

> From: PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu (Peter Byrne Manchester)
>        In all fear and trembling, I'm like to make a suggestion about the
> current `fox-in-the-FAQ' debate.  First off, it needs to be stipulated that
> Vickie's observation has *authority*:

No no no, though I thank you for your kind words, I refuse to accept that
my observations about *anything* has authority. (well, maybe wrt Happy
Rhodes :-) but uh...) Gaffa *isn't* a totalitarian newsgroup/mailing list,
and my opinion is just that...an opinion. No more, and no less important
than anyone else's.

> vickie@pilot.njin.net
> > Why say *anything* about Kate's looks in the FAQ?

> So far as the actual line in the current FAQ is concerned, I would say that
> the issue is settled:  cut it.

I'm sure that Uli will consider all opinions expressed, not just mine,
when he next updates the FAQ.

Btw, I liked and agreed with the rest of your post.

Vickie (omnipotent ruler of the universe wannabe)

                      "Some say that knowledge is ho ho ho"  KTB