Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Calling *Vickie*Mapes* (sorry for list posting)

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:12:05 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Calling *Vickie*Mapes* (sorry for list posting)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)
Cc: vickie@pilot.njin.net

Sorry to do this on the list for the rest of you....

> Date: Thu, 28 Apr 94 02:35:56 EDT
> From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)

Vickie, I know you're out there!!  Please e-mail me:
	kuyper@iplan.co.za
about the SA pressing of Warpaint that you wanted.

I have posted to the newwgroup SEVERAL times, in addition to
personal e-mail to both you and Chris, I can't believe that it's ALL
been lost.

All I want to know is if you still want the CD ??

Thanks

Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |