Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: info...

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 94 13:17:30 +0200
Subject: Re: info...
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: jorn@mcs.com

Jorn writes:

>>Constellation of the heart
>
>Like the Starship Enterprise, we're racing thru a universe so strange
>we have to be infinitely brave and original, and have faith there's
>some sort of paradise right around the corner.

After reading the lyrics (at a visit to my brother)
I find the explanation unsatesfying. If you take a telescope and
turn it inside out and point it away from the Big Sky, I'd say
you'll have a microscope!
If you take a look, you'll propably find a cell, or DNA or even a
sperm... That could very well be the constellation of the heart.

About Under Ice, Waking the Whitch, and Jig of Life:
jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) posted a great letter.

Thank you! Leaves no question about it, does it?

Mikael Jakonen                                Cool people wear colour-shades
                                     REALLY COOL people wear colour-contacts
i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                Live Long and Prosper