Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

STOP IT, CHILDREN. NOW. (I swear...)

From: hart@corona.math.vt.edu (Heath David)
Date: 25 Apr 1994 11:09:58 GMT
Subject: STOP IT, CHILDREN. NOW. (I swear...)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Look, Chris and Jorn.  I survived that catfight you two had a while
back over what-Vickie-did-or-didn't-say-and-who-did-what.  I'm NOT
going to watch you two go through this again over who-stole-what-from-Ron-Hill.

Please stop this now before it gets started.  *grrrrrrrr*

ObKate:
Just what *are* the differences among the different versions of
(the song, not the boxed set) This Woman's Work?  Am I not paying
attention to the right things?

Heath