Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: American Love-Hounds Take Note

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 20:25:05 GMT
Subject: Re: American Love-Hounds Take Note
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <01HB3RFKBJFC9APUIQ@delphi.com> METH@delphi.com (Suspended In Duct Tape) writes:

>So far I have 4 Philocanines on my list, including myself (hopefully five --
>you hear me, Valerie??? ;).  That's a pitiful American contingent, folks.
>If you're going, please let me know!

You might like to know that we,ve had seven ticket orders from the states
processed so far, as well as various countries in Europe.

I'm glad to say to say that tickets are selling steadily, and we've already
sent out more than the number who attended the 1985 Convention!

Offers to perform are also also comming in, and being dealt with by Dave.
Hopefully we shall have a real mixed bag.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH