Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

American Love-Hounds Take Note

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 22:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: American Love-Hounds Take Note
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

This is for American Love-Hounds looking into attending the KonvenTion:  If
you are interested in flying to London from/through Newark, my travel goddess
has found an INCREDIBLE deal on Virgin Atlantic that other people's travel
agencies haven't been able to match, to my knowledge.  She told me to tell all
my friends -- she will gladly ship tickets anywhere within the US. :)  So if
you are planning to attend the KonvenTion but haven't finalized your flight
plan yet, send me direct e-mail and I'll give you her number.

So far I have 4 Philocanines on my list, including myself (hopefully five --
you hear me, Valerie??? ;).  That's a pitiful American contingent, folks.
If you're going, please let me know!

*Meredith A. Tarr               New Haven, CT USA            meth@delphi.com*
*"Sure,she's female,she plays piano,she's on nodding terms with the fairies,*
* but all [Tori] Amos has in common with [Kate] Bush is that there's no one *
* like either of them." - from Western Australian review of _Under The Pink_*