Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Bootleg CD Discography (4/12/94)

From: fuzzbox@world.std.com (Under The Pink)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 01:09:08 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos Bootleg CD Discography (4/12/94)
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.cd, rec.music.gaffa

I just finished this tonight. Pass it on to anyone who you
think might want it...

-------------------->Rip Us Into Pieces Here<-------------------

                      -------------------
                           Tori Amos
                      Bootleg Discography
                      -------------------

This is a discography listing all available CD bootlegs
By Tori Amos. Most bootlegs are live recordings, usually
acquired by various illegitimate means or radio
broadcasts. Because I don't have a definitive concert
list for Tori, I am assembling this discography in
alphabetical order by name. If I am able to get a
tour itenerary, I will reassemble this discography to
respect the chronological order in which the shows were
performed.

This is the first version, which will just include track
listings as they appear on the CD. Later updated versions
will include reviews of the quality of the CD, track
listings with corrections to truly reflect what is on the
CD, and times of songs, as well as total times.

If You have any CDs that are not included here, please
e-mail me at fuzzbox@world.std.com with all relevant
information. Also e-mail me if you have any other
questions about any of these CDs.
                                    -Jason

After The Rain                     Kiss The Stone KTS 213

Coach House- San Juan Capistrano, CA 1992

1.  Crucify
2.  Silent All These Years
3.  Happy Phantom
4.  Girl
5.  Whole Lotta Love
6.  Leather
7.  Smells Like Teen Spirit
8.  China

Phoenix Club- Toronto 1992

9.  Crucify
10. Silent All These Years
11. Precious Things
12. Tear In Your Hand
13. Whole Lotta Love/ Thank You
14. Winter
15. Smells Like Teen Spirit

Blooming (In)                Red Robin Records TACD940111

Carefree Theatre- West Palm Beach, FL- August 16, 1992

1.  Little Earthquakes
2.  Crucify
3.  Silent All These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Happy Phantom
6.  Leather
7.  Whole Lotta Love
8.  Upside Down
9.  Me And A Gun
10. Winter
11. Cheap Today
12. Smells Like Teen Spirit
13. Mother
14. China
15. Girl

Kiss On The Glass, A           Bullseye Records CD-EYE-22

Backstage Tavern, Ballard WA- May 6, 1992

1.  Little Earthquakes
2.  Crucify
3.  Silent All These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Happy Phantom
6.  Leather
7.  Whole Lotta Love/ Thank You (Medley)
8.  Upside Down
9.  Me And A Gun
10. Winter
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit
12. Mother
13. China

L'affaire D'amoreuse                     Montana MO 10005

Toronto 1993

1.  Smells Like Teen Spirit
2.  Happy Phantom
3.  Crucify
4.  Silent All These Years
5.  Precious Things
6.  Leather
7.  Tear In Your Hand
8.  Whole Lotta Love
9.  Little Earthquakes
10. Angie
11. Me And A Gun
12. China
13. Mother

Live In Montreux 1992              Art Of Music AOM 31102

Montreux 1992

1.  Litte Earthquakes
2.  Crucify
3.  Silent All These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Happy Phantom
6.  Whole Lotta Love
7.  Me And A Gun
8.  Winter
9.  Smells Like Teen Spirit

Message For Your Heart              Red Phantom RPCD 1154

Phoenix Club, October 1992

1.  Happy Phantom
2.  Crucify
3.  Silent all These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Tear In Your Hand
6.  Whole Lotta Love
7.  Winter
8.  Smells Like Teen Spirit
9.  Silent All These Years

Pieces Of Me                           Alley Kat AK010/11

Alte, Oper Frankfurt, Germany- June 7, 1992

Disc 1
1.  Impromptu (New Shoes)
2.  Flying Dutchman
3.  Silent All These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Leather
6.  Whole Lotta Love
7.  Thank You
8.  Happy Phantom
9.  China
10. Tear In Your Hand
11. Me And A Gun
12. Winter
13. Smells Like Teen Spirit

Disc 2
1.  Mother
2.  Sentimental Journey
3.  Sugar
4.  A Case Of You
5.  Here In My Head (8/29/92)
6.  Little Earthquakes (8/29/92)
7.  Ain't No Sunshine (12/12/91)
8.  Mary (10/30/92)
9.  Little Drummer Boy (8/25/92)
10. Imagine (12/12/91)
11. Song For Eric (8/29/92)
12. Girl (9/5/92)
13. Take To The Sky (10/11/92)
14. Angie (6/8/92)

Savior Beneath These Dirty Sheets                 ROLA 20

Various Locations In Canada And USA 1992-1993

1.  Happy Phantom
2.  Crucify
3.  Silent All These Years
4.  Precious Things
5.  Leather
6.  Tear In Your Hand
7.  Whole Lotta Love
8.  Smells Like Teen Spirit
9.  Winter
10. Girl
11. China
12. Mother
13. Little Earthquakes
14. Angie
15. Me And a Gun

White Horses                             ReaLive RL CD 34

Boulder, CO- September 29, 1992

1.  Crucify                          6:08
2.  Silent all These Years           5:18
3.  Precious Things                  5:40
4.  Happy Phantom                    3:42
5.  Leather                          3:31
6.  Upside Down                      5:03
7.  Little Earthquakes               7:48
8.  Whole Lotta Love                 4:22
9.  Me And A Gun                     5:46
10. Winter                           7:15
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit          3:42
12. Mother                           7:33
13. China                            5:52
14. Song For Eric                    2:39

You may reproduce and distribute this discography as you
like, as long as it is distributed in it's entirety, with
all original author and copyright information intact.
Any sales of this document are expressly forbidden,
without the specific consent of the author.

Copyright (c) 1994, Jason Bilsky, All rights reserved.
Internet: fuzzbox@world.std.com

"You've gotta fight for your right to have the Designers
 Republic"                  -not quite Tori Amos

--
Jason Bilsky- fuzzbox@world.std.com **AnnoyingBandNameSigAlert!**
CrimsOrBandOfSusanSigueSigueSputniKLFionAsiArtOfNoisE.G.DailYello