Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: P Warburton <pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 94 20:09:17 BST
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk (P Warburton)
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 19:09:11 GMT

In article <Co68vC.BDK@acsu.buffalo.edu>,
she listens like her head's on fire.. <v115p8d6@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu> wrote:

>>If anyone's interested I have a track listing. Anyone?
>
>I am very interested! Please post the list to this group or e-mail me.
>Thanks alot.:-)

Glad to oblige. Here's the full text of the announcement:

CD to be
released                  Jonathan Shalit presents
June 1994

                 T h e   G l o r y   o f   G e r s h w i n

			         Featuring
                                Larry Adler
                                Produced by
                               George Martin

                       Oleta Adams - Embraceable You
              Larry Adler & George Martin - Rhapsody in Blue
                      Chris de Burgh - Do What You Do
                        Kate Bush - The Man I Love
                      Cher - It Ain't Necessarily So
                   Sinead O'Connor - My Man's Gone Now
                     Elvis Costello - But Not For Me
                        Peter Gabriel - Summertime
        Elton John - Someone to Watch Over Me & Love Is Here To Stay
                Jon Bon Jovi - How Long Has This Been Going On
                       Meat Loaf - Somebody Loves Me
                       Robert Palmer - I Got Rhythm
                        Courtney Pine - Summertime
                  Carly Simon - I've Got a Crush On You
            Lisa Stansfield - They Can't Take That Away From Me
                     Sting - Nice Work If You Can Get It
                       Willard White - Bidin' My Time

                                 & Introducing
                               Issy van Randwyck
                       I'll Build A Stairway To Paradise
                                                               phonogram

The advertisement appears in the souvenir programme booklet for the
current UK tour of Fascinating Aida, the three-woman satirical singing
group. Issy van Randwyck is one of the three, which is presumably why
this notice appears in the programme.

--
Peter Warburton                 | "Ibid you already know."
pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk (pref'd) |  -- More Discworld philosophers