Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tLtCtC on VHS - not yet

From: allen_watson@quickmail.apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 18:42:23 GMT
Subject: tLtCtC on VHS - not yet
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

I just got a flyer from Spectrum Music Video that includes a listing for
_The Line, The Cross, and the Curve_ on VHS videocassette.  When I called
to order a copy, they told me it was still uncertain when they'd have
copies--maybe September--and where they'd come from--maybe Canada.

They told me they had already received about 100 inquiries.  Stay tuned.