Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: P Warburton <pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 94 3:48:22 BST
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa,connect.audit
From: pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk (P Warburton)
Subject: The Glory of Gershwin
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 02:48:18 GMT

I don't keep up to date with r.m.g so this might be
common knowledge, but.. let's see, shall we?

I just discovered that Kate is one of the guest artists on
a collection of Gershwin tracks to be issued in June.
She's singing "The Man I Love", and there are several more
artists of interest contributing to the album. It seems to
be a project of Larry Adler, the mouth-organ player
(definitely not harmonica, he's most insistent on that point)
with George Martin producing.

If anyone's interested I have a track listing. Anyone?
--
Peter Warburton                 | "Ibid you already know."
pwarburt@ibmpcug.co.uk (pref'd) |  -- More Discworld philosophers