Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS: Very Sad?

From: jrp@accint.com
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 94 23:48:36 EST
Subject: TRS: Very Sad?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Well, you are NOT missing anything. Life and Love IS depressing, but if you
>resign to it, you'll find out that you'll get used to it. I have, and it's
>not that bad. After it is done, one can concentrate on being rational, and
>logical about things, and look upon the world in a wider perspective without
>having one's vision distorted by prime- and petty emotions.

I *beg* to differ. I would say she is strictly saying Life
and Love can have it's ups and downs and you have to hold onto
the ups during the downs.

The rest of your commentary is offensive to that cause! She is
saying Live! Take big bites of Life now, take big bites of Love.
Now! It might (will?) all come tumbling down, but for the moment,
Live, Live, Live! Not manic-depressively...but manically. :)

"To be matter-of-fact about life is to blunder into fantasy, and a dull
fantasy at that. In reality, Life is strange and wonderful." - RAH

--
Jason R. Pascucci			Email: jrp@accint.com
Open Systems Engineer			Phone: 617-494-0066x317