Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TRS: Very Sad?

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 12:11:13 +0100
Subject: Re: TRS: Very Sad?
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Suzanne J. Bergstrom <34RYZ47@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU> writes:

>depressed feeling I received from the lyrics.  Am I missing something
>or does the whole theme of the album revolve around how depressing
>life and love are and that one should resign oneself to being
>unhappy because that's what life is all about?

Well, you are NOT missing anything. Life and Love IS depressing, but if you
resign to it, you'll find out that you'll get used to it. I have, and it's
not that bad. After it is done, one can concentrate on being rational, and
logical about things, and look upon the world in a wider perspective without
having one's vision distorted by prime- and petty emotions.

Realize that KaTe is doing us a favour!

Michael Jakonen                                     That cloud looks like rain

i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                  Live Long and Prosper