Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KBC mailing

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 12:12:54 GMT
Subject: KBC mailing
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

I probably wont be the only one to post this, but here's what the KBC
mailing Sempsy mentioned contains:

- Flyer for the Convention, almost identically worded to Peter's
posting (except you make your cheques payable to the KBC 8-).

- One page announcing that the next UK single will be "The Red Shoes",
to be released on April 5 (a Tuesday oddly).  The B-side is a new
track called "You want Alchemy", and it will be available on 7",
cassette and CD. The CD will also contain the video mix of
Cloudbusting and the single mix of TWW. A second CD released a week
later will have a dance mix of TRS called "Shoedance", and the single
mix of The Big Sky and 12" mix of RuTH (I'd rather have the 12" mix of
TBS, but there you go 8-)

In Europe and Australasia, Eat the Music will be released instead (at
the same time?)

"And so is Love" is apparently already out in Canada. Anybody seen it?

Doesn't say anything about the US.

TRS video will be on The Chart Show on April 2.

Also, KaTe has recorded a track ("The Man I Love") for a "Larry
Adler/Gershwin album" to be released in the next few months
celebrating Adler's 80th birthday.

Still no date of the TLTCTC video.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)