Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What's happening?

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 25 Mar 1994 21:39:57 GMT
Subject: What's happening?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I received an answer to a post I made even though the post never
appeared at my local sight.  In fact gaffa is averaging only 4 posts per
day here and I know that is far fewer than reality.  Anyone know
if this is a permanent situation or are there still gremlins in the
software/newsgroup/distribution.   I'm missing my daily fixes.

Any word about this would be appreciated (Mr Moderator?)

Derek
Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University