Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Can anyone help?

From: s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com (P D Fitzgerald-Morris)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 1994 18:41:51 GMT
Subject: Can anyone help?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Friends!

Can anyone help with this - it is suggested that "And So Is Love"
has been been released as a single in both the USA and Canada. Does anyone
have any evidence of this? We can't seem to get any answers.

I've heard the 10 minute "Shoedance" remix of the new UK single. Very
interesting, if not a dance track as anyone would recognise. Lots of the
film dialougue in there.

I've recieved a poster for the 12th Brussels International Festival of
Fantasy, Thriller and Science Fiction Films at which apparently Kate's film
was shown on 23rd March.

For any help much thanks.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH