Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos to appear on Letterman on the 28th

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: 28 Mar 1994 14:02:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori Amos to appear on Letterman on the 28th
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1994Mar27.170813.24412@eaglet.rain.com> johnz@eaglet.rain.com (Irgendwo in der Tiefe) writes:
>haberman@s6.msi.umn.edu (Joe Habermann) writes:
>
>>Subject says it all.  Just saw an add on CBS.
>
>Correction:  Tori'll be on Letterman Tuesday the 29th, as well as
>Good Morning America (ABC) the following morning.  This according
>to both RDT and my local listings.

That's odd.  Tori just did a live interview (and "Baker Baker" and "Pretty
Good Year") on WHFS here in DC and she seemed pretty convinced that she was
about to leave the studio and head to National to catch a shuttle for NYC
so she could be on Letterman *today*, Monday the 28th.

I'd tend to believe Tori when she says which day she'll be in Letterman's
studio.  Unless she's just really confused.

Jeff
(who is really pleased 'cause Tori said that the Cornflake Girl domestic
single would include "Honey", "Daisy," and "Sister Janet" so now he doesn't
need to go buy a bunch of b-sides...OB-KATE...is the new b-side going to be
on the limited edition single of SHOEDANCE or are those bastards going to
screw us over like they did with the box for MoP?)

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "Everything is still with a fear of never coming out |
|Suffering Bad Grammar|  Never following through / Never ever finishing      |