Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

bin-text-bin conversion programmes

From: i23mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 94 10:50:23 +0200
Subject: bin-text-bin conversion programmes
To: love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Could someone please help me with this:

A friend of mine keeps mailing me letters that is encoded with
BinHex 4.0   I don't have any uudecoder that recognize it. Is there
any FTP-site there I can find a programme that can do the trick? I'm using
a SUN workstation, but IBM-PC programme would do fine too. The header of
the file I get looks like this:

>(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)
>:#de*3dK"48`Z9&K8!&4&@&4dG(Kd!!!!!9YY!!!!!24U$5-M)b-M6@&cG'9b)%e

I'm eagerly awaiting your reply...
Michael Jakonen                                     That cloud looks like rain

i23mikja@gandalf.his.se                                  Live Long and Prosper