Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos to appear on Letterman on the 28th

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 1994 12:58:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Tori Amos to appear on Letterman on the 28th
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>haberman@s6.msi.umn.edu (Joe Habermann) writes:
>>Subject says it all.  Just saw an add on CBS.
>
>Correction:  Tori'll be on Letterman Tuesday the 29th, as well as
>Good Morning America (ABC) the following morning.  This according
>to both RDT and my local listings.

There seems to be many different answers to this, now. *Now* the RDT
Fanzine ppl and Sue Towbridge are saying that she'll be on Monday, the
28th, which conflicts with Tori's Philly date of the same day. She'd have
to fly over quickly to catch the show at NYC. So, my suggestion to all:
Watch both nights. And yes, GMA is on Wednesday the 30th.

--
That's not the beginning of the end.|*|I love: Tori Amos, Tasmin Archer, Kate
   That's the return to yourself.   |*|Bush, Clannad, Enya, The Eurythmics,