Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos in Berkeley

From: brand@prag.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 14:33:57 PST
Subject: Re: Tori Amos in Berkeley
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Validated.

piaw@marlin.cs.washington.edu (Piaw Na) writes:

> ...all the tickets sold out by minute 7.  I only got through to
> an operator at minute 9. :-(
>
> Any possibility of a second session?

On Tuesday February 22, I called the Herbst Theatre in S.F. only
to be told they sold out within hours of going on sale on
Sunday the 20th.  I was quite dissapointed, but just to be sure,
I went to my local Tower Records later that afternoon only to
discover that tickets were STILL AVAILABLE through BASS, (Bay
Area Seating Sevice - a local ticket distributor).  I got two
great (8th row) seats to her show.  I can only guess that you
(living in Wash.) called the theatre directly and were told the
same as I; "No more tickets."  You should try calling the BASS
ticket number in S.F. at (415) 762-BASS.  I just called and they
said there were still seats available.

As for a second session, I doubt it.

...and now for the obligatory Kate Kontent;

I'm heading into Berkeley this evening to go see TLTCTC. :^)
By the time this is posted It'll all be over, so let me say in
advance that it was the greatest (Kate-est?!?) film I have yet
to see!  ;`)

"I have never felt such pleasure.
                        Nothing else seemed to matter."   - KB
"So you can make me cum, that doesn't make you Jesus."   - TA
B^^) B^^) * "...I've never been   *  She brings us love
B-<  B-<  *     so happy to be    *   and deeper understanding.
B__) B__) *     alive..."  - KB	  *         - BB