Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Will scalp for food

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 11:30:37 PST
Subject: Will scalp for food
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi there!

If any one of you Berkeley locals get a ticket for TLTC&TC, I will gladly
reimburse you for the price of the ticket AND you'll get a free meal,
courtesy of yours truly.  E-mail me for further info.  Thanks!

- Stev0 the Marxist

P.S. I didn't want to get involved in that Sgt. Pepper discussion (which
seems to have died down, thank "Bob"), BUT -
IF Sgt. Pepper gave us Pink Floyd
AND Pink Floyd gave us David Gilmour
AND David Gilmour gave us Kate,
THEN Sgt. Pepper, Pink Floyd, and David Gilmour are all Very Good Things,
despite anything else which may have come from them.

"Never was a Rubberband Girl,
 Thought it was a good idea, hangin' with the Paperclip girls..."
  - Kate, "Rubberband Girl"