Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos check-up

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 15:24:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Tori Amos check-up
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>    > Cornflake Girl fell off #1 in the UK a while ago, no word
>    > on where it is now.
>
>Cornflake girl peaked at #4 on the official UK chart, not #1.

It's hard to remember the stuff at one time. =)

>    > Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I might recall Under The
>    > Pink hitting #1 in the UK? I'm not quite sure.
>
>Yes, it entered the album chart at #1, but has dropped afterwards.
>
>BTW, on the Finnish album chart UTP is #19 and rising after three
>weeks. Cornflake Girl gets a fair amount of radio airplay (according
>to magazines, I don't listen to radio).
>	Markku Kolkka
>	mk59200@cs.tut.fi

Thank you, Markku.

Anyway, I didn't clarify that "God" is currently at #4 on the Billboard
*Modern Rock* Chart, not the normal chart. Make sure you know that stuff. =)

--
-- at895@cleveland.Freenet.edu - Our Motto: "You get what you payed for!" --
"all those up there are making it look so easy" "All the angels all the