Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos check-up

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 19:29:49 -0500
Subject: Tori Amos check-up
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just a quick run for those Tori-fans here that haven't got the gut to
subscribe to rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

God, Tori's first US single - hit #8 on its debut, #5 the next week
[February 11th], and this week #4 [February 18th]. Cornflake Girl fell off
#1 in the UK a while ago, no word on where it is now.

Under The Pink debuted at #12, then started its fall, but its a pretty good
start - in the USA.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but I might recall Under The Pink
hitting #1 in the UK? I'm not quite sure.

Her next single is Pretty Good Year in the UK, probably going to be
released the 28th or 26th of this month, forget which. There will be a PGY
normal single and a PGY Limited Edition, as with Cornflake Girl. And yes,
it is quite annoying. No word on the next USA single; total prediction
rumors say Past The Mission will be the next USA single - based on opinion,
no complete withstanding evidence to back it up besides a sticker on some
USA albums.

Again, so you don't have to be as clueless as you were =), try:
rdt-request@gradient.cis.upenn.edu
Digest version *only*. There's lots more to offer there than just what I've
told.

--
-- at895@cleveland.Freenet.edu - Our Motto: "You get what you payed for!" --
"all those up there are making it look so easy" "All the angels all the