Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hello Earth/Herzog?

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 22:54:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Hello Earth/Herzog?
To: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Drewcifer asks:
> This just *has* to be a FAQ, but the choral segment at the very end of
> "Hello Earth" also appears in a dream sequence in Herzog's remake
> of _Nosferatu_.  Is this original to the film, or did Herzog take it from an
> earlier source?  Please E-mail me on this one.  Thanks.

It now IS a FAQ...

If I remember right Kate got the inspiration from Nosferatu, but neither Kate
nor Herzog nor the people working for them nor anyone else we know has found
the original, earlier source of it.

If someone wants to correct me here please do so - else this will appear in the
FAQ...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Everywhere I've been in Manhattan the streets are
called Walk and Don't Walk." - Terry Pratchett