Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello Earth/Herzog?

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 23:59:45 GMT
Subject: Hello Earth/Herzog?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

This just *has* to be a FAQ, but the choral segment at the very end of
"Hello Earth" also appears in a dream sequence in Herzog's remake
of _Nosferatu_.  Is this original to the film, or did Herzog take it from an
earlier source?  Please E-mail me on this one.  Thanks.

Drewcifer
--
----    Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, Tree of Schnopia

"we let the weirdness in"--Kate Bush, 'Leave It Open'
"god, sometimes you just don't come through"--Tori Amos, 'God'
"everyone here knows how to fight"--Sarah McLachlan, "Ice Cream"