Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Test (with Kate KontenT)

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 15:47:53 PST
Subject: Test (with Kate KontenT)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Everyone!

I just received the March 94 issue of Stereo Review magazine. They have
given _TRS_ their Album of the Month award.  A nice little review...

If I see that this message makes it to gaffa tomorrow, I'll post the
review.  Look for me at _TLTCTC_ at Berzerkely.  I'll be wearing my black
Love-Hounds baseball cap, of course. You can't miss me-I'll be the one
trying to calm Suranyi down :-).

Larry Hernandez (larry@hal.com)  HaL Computers, Campbell, CA. USA
"..it's quite an occasion-it's driving me crazy!"