Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 19 Feb 1994 04:05:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <01H8Z1FL6G0Q8WYGFO@delphi.com> METH@delphi.com (Suspended In Duct Tape) writes:
   I think that ideally all the love-hounds coming from elsewhere would stay
   at the same place in London- where did everyone stay last time?  (I was
   at a different place from pretty much everyone else.)  Do people still
   have the phone number of that place?

I don't have the phone number, but I remember that there was a group
of people staying at the Anne Elizabeth House at 30 Collingham Place
near the Gloucester tube stop.  It was kind of like a student/boarding
house type place as opposed to a hotel.  Unfortunately, I wasn't
actually one of the people staying there - I was also at a different
place from everyone else... :-)