Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 00:44:39 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Second Call- US Love-Hounds in London!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

hi!

This is the second call for American love-hounds planning on attending the
KonvenTion on April 10 in London.  (Has the date been confirmed for sure???)

So far I have five "definites" including myself.  Three of us are planning
to leave from Newark, one from Boston, and the other from Chicago.  Virgin
Atlantic seems to have the best prices so far, but the deals aren't going
to last forever!

I think that ideally all the love-hounds coming from elsewhere would stay
at the same place in London- where did everyone stay last time?  (I was
at a different place from pretty much everyone else.)  Do people still
have the phone number of that place?

Please understand that I don't intend to set any trips up for other people-
I just want to coordinate who's going and make sure all the love-hounds are
able to travel with the pack if they so choose.  So if you're thinking of
going, please e-mail me directly (I know someone sent me a note and I lost
it in a mail mishap an hour later, so if you're wondering why you haven't
heard from me, that's why- please resend!).  I'll keep a list of who's going
and from where, and try to see if we can all stay at the same place.  So
far I have heard from:

woj
Valerie Nozick
Peter Manchester
Mark Semich

Add your name to this list!  Time's a-wasting...

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

"tonight's the night of the flight"