Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 18:00:53 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: davebrap@sage.cc.purdue.edu (Dave)
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 22:52:43 GMT

nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan) writes:

>In article <9402161736.AA08993@mentor.cc.purdue.edu>
>news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News) writes:

>>   Just my opinion, but I think that "the dreaming isn't "Macabre humor,"
>>   but rather a statement about the stealing of Australia from
>>   the Aboriginals...

>>   Any othert thoughts on this?

>Yeah, stop arguing--you're both right.

Goodness, no need to get bitchy..t'was only trying to possibly inject
a bit of helthy discussion and interpretation into things.  Evidently
>|>oug
does not think that a bulletin board should be used for such purposes.
Please excuse me.  I shall now gush forth brainlessly about Kate's
wonderful music and never think again to find meaning of any sort in
it.  Thanks for putting me straight on things doug.

"I want this man
To go away now..."

davo