Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hips and Makers

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 22:45:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Hips and Makers
To: bgross@titan.ucs.umass.edu (Rebecca Gross)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Rebecca asked:
> What's Ecto?

Ecto is the mailinglist devoted to Happy Rhodes and her music, but we also
talk about anything else we like to talk about. To subscribe write a friendly
mail to Jessica at ecto-request@ns1.rutgers.edu and tell her whether you want
bounce mail or 24h digests.

> I have another question-is there anews group that relates to the Cocteau

> Twins?

No newsgroup. And as far as I know no mailinglist either. But for example
you are perfectly welcome to discuss the Cocteau Twins on Ecto.

Bye,

Uli

--
An EMACS missionary is brooding over a problem, obviously puzzled. A VI
disciple comes along, sees his facial expression, and says: "Ctrl-x Ctrl-c ..."