Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi there!!

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 22:22:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Hi there!!
To: "Peggy D. Hudson" <Peggy.D.Hudson@dartmouth.EDU>
Cc: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Peggy, and welcome!

> I'm so glad I've found you!  What kind of information is available, and how
> do I get it?

Do you want to have a copy of the FAQ? There's a bunch of basic information,
and also information on how to get even more information.

> My main question is: when is Kate coming to the United States, and how can I
> get tickets???  My friends and I have been waiting patiently since 1980 when
> Kate rolled the ball to us, and we would like this one wish granted from our
> favorite fairy.

You are not alone ;-). Unfortunately Kate has not done any concert since
1979 on her one and only tour. She only performed once in the USA, in the
1978 Saturday Night Live episode where she sang Them Heavy People and
The Man With The Child In His Eyes.

Bye,

Uli

--
An EMACS missionary is brooding over a problem, obviously puzzled. A VI
disciple comes along, sees his facial expression, and says: "Ctrl-x Ctrl-c ..."