Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate boot

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 00:29:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate boot
To: sander@csulb.edu (Sander R. Wolff)
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Sander,
> I saw but didn't buy a double LP bootleg of kate bush.  It caught my eye

> because there was a very nice studio photo of kate quite topless!  Any

> idea where the photo was from?

That was "Dreamtime", and it should even be a 3LP set containing the
London Palladium show. But the nude on the back cover is not Kate Bush.
She's called Kate, but not Bush. The girl was a playboy or penthouse or
somesuch magazine girl.

Kate got quite upset about this one and stated that she would NEVER do such
photos.

Bye,

Uli

--
An EMACS missionary is brooding over a problem, obviously puzzled. A VI
disciple comes along, sees his facial expression, and says: "Ctrl-x Ctrl-c ..."