Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cathy

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 1994 17:17:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Cathy
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <199402042119.QAA00394@fedney.near.net>
CS6347@ACSPR1.acs.brockport.edu writes:

>   Doug - I was refering to the book Cathy (which is supposedly very rare).
>   A friend of mine got it before it was even released by writing to the
>   publisher in England while he was in grad school over there. I guess
>   the story is that the book was canceled before release - anyone know
>   if this is correct.

I'm sorry -- I was confused by the way you were talking about the book
and thought you were talking about one of the Cathy Demos bootleg
albums.  The *Cathy* book was privately published by John Carder Bush
and was only available by mail ordering it.  Ordering information was
printed in the KBC newsletter.  It *was* available to anyone who
wanted it, however.