Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where is the garden???

From: Damon_Harper@mindlink.bc.ca (Damon Harper)
Date: 3 Feb 94 22:46:16 GMT
Subject: Where is the garden???
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi.. I posted this a while ago, but I'm not sure if it got through, so I ask
again:

Where has the garden gone?
I finally got ftp access a short while ago, and my first action was to check
on ftp.uu.net for IED's famous e-book :-) !  But, lo and behold, there was no
"garden" directory, and no Garden!!!!!  Sheesh!  Not only does my university
start charging for dail-in services just when I get my nice shiny new
account, but now this!!  Does anyone know what has happened to it, and, more
importantly, where else I can get it????????

Sincere thanks,

Damon (whose very LIFE depends upon getting that book... ;-)

PS - hello to Vickie, with whom I corresponded re Equipoise.. I love it, I
want more, and I'm on ecto now... it's just that I'm having some problems
with my other account, and probably won't actually be posting on ecto for a
week or so while things get sorted out.