Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos' Under the Pink

From: buffalo@panix.com (Bonzo)
Date: 3 Feb 1994 16:37:00 -0500
Subject: Tori Amos' Under the Pink
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[ Article crossposted from alt.music.alternative ]
[ Author was Jeremy L. Zimmerman ]
[ Posted on 1 Feb 1994 19:23:16 -0500 ]

After waiting two months for this album from the first time I heard it was
going to be released, I have to say that I am not let down.  It has a bit
more variety than Little Earthquakes, and that makes it pretty interesting.

I am on my second listening to it now, and it is only getting better.  As
to people's comments about the fact they thought God was Kate Bush at first,
I did not even think anything but Tori.  It is the same style as she used on
Happy Workers on the soundtrack Toys.  In style I mean the pitch of her voice.

Anyway, the wait was worth it.  Go buy it.

Jeremy Zimmerman
jlzimmer@mtu.edu