Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the movie

From: Tippi Chai <chai@utcc.utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 1994 12:01:53 -0500
Subject: Re: the movie
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Bradley N. Hutchinson <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu> wrote:
>HMV [said] "we've got the line, the cross, ..."
>Maybe it's just a Canadian release since HMV is in Canada. . .

I talked to Karen Klug at EMI Canada today.  There *were* plans to release
the video this month; about a week ago I was told that the release date
would be Feb. 15.  Now they've cancelled everything.  Karen said Kate is
still doing last minute editing so it won't be available yet.

Also checked with MuchMusic.  The repeat of "Egos & Icons: Kate Bush"
will be in March, not Feb. 10.
--
**********"We all breathe the same air" KaTe Bush
Tippi Chai, Toronto, Canada  <chai@gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca || chai@utorgpu.bitnet>