Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the movie

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 20:56:04 EST
Subject: the movie
To: Happy Rhodes list <ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu>
Cc: Kate Bush list <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Just a quick note and back to listening to new Tori (I like it
but can't see the better than TRS stuff, perhaps I'm just a
KaTeist).
	I thought I'd
tryHMV to see if they might have a copy of KaTe's The Whole
Story and the guy on the other end of the phone said, "Well,
we've got the line, the cross, The single file, and Live at the
Hammer."  I jumped.  "You've got the line the cross and the
curve??!!!"  To which he replied, "Sorry, not yet, it's on the
computer as being on order."  Can this mean that it is being
released?  He said, the voice that is, that it should be soon
if it is showing up on his screen.  Maybe it's just a Canadian
release since HMV is in Canada. . .
	I also liked his live at the Hammer (quite a horror?)
	And not off to Tory.  I tory , you tory, he she it
tories?  I've been grading too much Spanish grammar
brad
--
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu
There's some real people in the world and some who are pretend.