Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

to UK Love-Hounds

From: Lionheart@tbit.com (Alanna Edwards)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 94 17:32:36 PST
Subject: to UK Love-Hounds
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

I am moving to London to attend Middlesex University this semester.  I
am interested in meeting any Kate obsessed folks like myself.  I would
also like any advice on places to buy lots of cool Kate stuff, clubs
to go to etc.  Anyone who can help please e-mail me at
lionheart@tbit.com.
*  And whatever happens           | Alanna J. Edwards               *
*  What really matters?           | Lionheart@tbit.com     _o_      *
*  It's all we've got             | kate@west.darkside.com  |<      *
*  Isn't that enough?             | !apple!uuwest.kate.             *