Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DREAMING-COVER was: Houdini

From: eduard@netcom.com (Eduard Marghidan)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 1994 03:57:20 GMT
Subject: Re: DREAMING-COVER was: Houdini
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.MUC.DE wrote:
: Hi there,
: while I read your thoughts about the houdini-song,
: I began to think about this non-commercial album,
: one of her best works, better than lionheart anyway,
: in spite of some folks here are doubting this fact.

: But, the picture with the key ist really interesting:
: This picture seems to be scanned and manipulated with a
: graphical workstation or something similar.
: The key has some stairs, and there a NOT too much colours.

: DREAMING is great!

: CU,
:   Ralph

: --
: # Origin: LINK-M   LINKSystem Muenchen  +49 89  168 96 80      [infiMail v1.30]

Easily one of her best in the "new" style, much as Red Shoes is. I remember
listening to "Under the Ivy" and "Suspended in Gaffa" about 1987 and still
recall the thrill of it.

--
 * Eduard Marghidan   88