Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan list (fwd)

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 17:44:46 EST
Subject: Sarah McLachlan list (fwd)
To: Kate Bush list <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

sAccording to Stacey Wacknov:  > From
gabriel@piranha.acns.nwu.edu Thu Jan 27 06:34:37 1994 > Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 94 05:07:47 -0500 > Message-Id:
<9401271004.AA14475@casbah.acns.nwu.edu> > Errors-To:
germuska@antioch.acns.nwu.edu > Reply-To:
staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu > Originator:
gabriel@listserv.acns.nwu.edu > Sender:
gabriel@piranha.acns.nwu.edu > Precedence: bulk > From: Stacey
Wacknov <staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu> > To:
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu > Subject: Sarah McLachlan list >
Kotsikonas > X-Comment: GABRIEL:  Peter Gabriel Mailing List >
> Hi--no PG info today.  Sorry!  > > This message is for all
those who wrote to me with interest about a Sarah > McLachlan
list.  Yes, one has finally been created.  Unfortunately, due to
> my wonderful university's policies (no offense, Joe!), I'm
not in charge.  > > But that's all okay.  If you're still
interested in the list, send a > subscribe message to the
address listed in my signature below (f.y.i.:  > "fte" stands
for "fumbling towards ecstasy").  > > And could someone do me a
BIG favor and forward this message to the Sinead > O'Connor
list?  I don't have the address, but somehow a couple of people
on > that list heard about this and were interested.  Thanks a
bunch.  > > Stacey > >
fte-request@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au > Northwestern University '95
_____________________________|"...A man is a great thing upon
the earth and > WNUR 89.3 FM-Evanston/Chicago|through eternity,
but every jot of the > "Waking the Witch" with Grits|greatness
of man is unfolded out of woman..."  > 4-6am every Sunday
morning | --Walt Whitman, "Unfolded Out of the Folds" >

--
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu
There's some real people in the world and some who are pretend.