Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DREAMING-COVER was: Houdini

From: R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.MUC.DE
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 15:13:25 +0100
Subject: DREAMING-COVER was: Houdini
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi there,
while I read your thoughts about the houdini-song,
I began to think about this non-commercial album,
one of her best works, better than lionheart anyway,
in spite of some folks here are doubting this fact.

But, the picture with the key ist really interesting:
This picture seems to be scanned and manipulated with a
graphical workstation or something similar.
The key has some stairs, and there a NOT too much colours.

DREAMING is great!

CU,
  Ralph

--
# Origin: LINK-M   LINKSystem Muenchen  +49 89  168 96 80      [infiMail v1.30]