Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RhodeSongs

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 16:26:58 -0500
Subject: RhodeSongs

Just a quick note on getting RhodeSongs in the mail today.
YAY!  Someone to fill in the bleak spots between KaTe albums!
YAY!  Does she do all the vocals?  Which would be a good next
CD?  I liked the whole thing so I can't decide yet.  Maybe I
should listen a million more times and see which songs I like
best?  Or maybe you folks could tell  m which are your favortes?
	And--I have to repeat a question posed earlier--Why all
the demons?  The covers on the little slip of paper have kind
of a heavy metal feel.(I wrote this last sentece with great
fear>)
 I guess I'll have to wait and read the
lyrics
Babble babble babble.