Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LOVE HOUNDS T-SHIRT

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1993 12:07:39 GMT
Subject: LOVE HOUNDS T-SHIRT
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The move went fine.

Unfortunately, when I left IBM I lost access to my wonderful RS/6000 and
its wonderful image conversion software.  So, I'm currently scrounging
around the network for software for either the Sun or the PC which can
convert JPG's to Windows BMPs (so that I can print the winning image
on a color jetprinter).  If you know the address and directory of such
software please email me.
Eric France <ericf@netcom.com>                               Rochester, NY USA
"Well, to be candid, I sometimes regarded myself as having escaped to the
biggest prison on the planet."  -- The Shockwave Rider