Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fan Mail (nyc sob story)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 17:55 CST
Subject: Re: Fan Mail (nyc sob story)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Dec.14.16.38.57.1993.21856@gauss.rutgers.edu> you write:

>To those of you who have written fan mail to KaTe:  did you recieve any
>sort of confirmation that she actually got it?  I ask because, after a
>4 hour wait at Tower and over $70 in expenses (parking, GW toll, and
>ticket for making illegal right turn--I was in a hurry!) I did not get
>to meet Her and give her the letter I wanted to give her (eliminate
>the middleman, I always say)
>
>Now I must pray and do a little dance in the hope that my letter will
>reach her through the swath of beaurocratic (I never could spell that
>word) music-industry scum (I am a little ticked)
>
>I assume the Columbia Record address in the liner notes of TRS is the
>only avenue?

   Nope. The best route is via the Kate Bush Club. Kate has responded
to things sent via the KBC, even though it's currently moribund.
BTW, according to reports the  Bushs never respond to anything sent to
East Wickham Farm.

   I'm not sure if this is the most current address:

    Kate Bush Club
    P. O. Box 38
    Brighton
    Sussex   BN1 5QA