Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fan Mail (nyc sob story)

From: pab@gauss.rutgers.edu (Paul Badalamenti)
Date: 14 Dec 93 21:38:58 GMT
Subject: Fan Mail (nyc sob story)
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

To those of you who have written fan mail to KaTe:  did you recieve any
sort of confirmation that she actually got it?  I ask because, after a
4 hour wait at Tower and over $70 in expenses (parking, GW toll, and
ticket for making illegal right turn--I was in a hurry!) I did not get
to meet Her and give her the letter I wanted to give her (eliminate
the middleman, I always say)

Now I must pray and do a little dance in the hope that my letter will
reach her through the swath of beaurocratic (I never could spell that
word) music-industry scum (I am a little ticked)

I assume the Columbia Record address in the liner notes of TRS is the
only avenue?

-p