Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just Gushing..

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 15:50:21 PST
Subject: Just Gushing..
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all!  I've just finished reading all your wonderful reports on KateDay!
I would have LOVED to have been there with all of you and to have heard her
voice without the help of television or recording medium of any kind, and
to touch her hand.  Oh, you must have been so happy.  It would have been
great to meet other Love-Hounds too!

X-TRA West will be on the stands on Thurday and I understand the review of
TRS will be in that edition so I'll type it up then.

Thanks everyone for posting your experience!

Andrea.

P.S.  IED - I got it! "and she really is"  :-)

Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca