Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate not on 120

From: "Bradley N. Hutchinson" <bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 18:49:39 EST
Subject: kate not on 120
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I forgot--a friend who tapes these things told that in the last
1/2 of the 120 min show, the vj said that Kate had cancelled
and the guest would be someone else (youth something or
other).  I'm bumme.  He's going to tape it for me anyway so
maybe she'll change her mind????  BTW I'm jealous of all you
people who got to see her in person.WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
--
bhutchin@vdoe386.vak12ed.edu
I dreamed I had to take a test in a Dairy Queen on another planet. . .