Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New US single

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 13 Dec 1993 18:49:33 GMT
Subject: New US single
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I will.  The second U.S. single
from TRS is now out your local store.  It's Rubberband Girl, RBG remix,
Show a Little Devotion (or something like that) and Home for X-mas.  I
didn't buy it because I was at a Musicland and they wanted $7.00 for it.
Is "Home for X-mas" the traditional one we all grew up on or is it an original
with the same name?  Its good that at least this one has 2 new tracks.

Glen Davis