Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IGG Alert! (was Re: KATE Alert!/TORI Alert!)

From: lazlo%ariel.unm.edu@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: 13 Dec 1993 11:43:31 -0700
Subject: Re: IGG Alert! (was Re: KATE Alert!/TORI Alert!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

chris williams <chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> I've said it before. Kate goodies are priced *far* out of proportion to
> rarity and Kate's popularity.

Kate's goodies are priced at what the market will bear.  If nobody were
paying those prices, the prices would be lower.

> AB has used strong-arm tactics to build his flock of sheep.

"Y'don't wont this special limited aftermarket 'Moments a'Pleasure' engraved
wood-box CD5 set that I'm offerin' f'a mere $150.00?   Some fellas might take
that the wrong *way*, mate...an' things *'appen* when folks take things the
wrong way!"

> And he is using Love-Hounds as a postage-free advertising medium. Why
> should we have to put up with this crap?

You don't have to put up with anything.  If you don't like someone's postings,
stop reading them.

--
Lazlo (lazlo@unm.edu)