Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

** QUIT POSTING GIFS!! **

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 93 5:35:32 EST
Subject: ** QUIT POSTING GIFS!! **
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Peter Gabriel..Tori Amos..

QUIT  STOP  END  SUSPEND (anyone got a thesaurus handy?)

You're gonna get flamed like nobody's business, which will hurt your
feelings and make you think that we're all crabby all the time!

You have to understand that rec.music.gaffa is *mirrored* to a mailing
list called Love-Hounds. Those people can't skip the gifs without
losing entire digests.

I'm sure they're nice pictures, but *ASK* where to upload them so
they'll be available via ftp. If people don't have access to ftp,
they can e-mail you and you can e-mail them the gifs.

2 have appeared...I hope there aren't any more :(

Vickie